I missed the original of this, and have been on leave so just catching up
with ancient mail...but our Museum did an exhibition in our Children's
Gallery a few years ago on artists books, and we put out a nice small
catalog of the very interesting items that we borrowed for the
eshibition.  If anyone wants a copy, let me know with a snail mail
address, and I'll send it out.  We mailed it to 200 exchange libraries so
it's out there in some museums.  (Of course, I'm sitting at home and
can't dredge up the title from my addled and jet lagged brain.)

Diane Brenner, Anchorage Museum, Archivist