Arlis Colleagues,

Greetings! I am trying to assist a patron regarding a citation to a journal
called:

Decorator (incorporates paint and wallpaper). Seems to have ceased in
1967. Would anyone out there have this journal in their collection? I am
trying to locate an article from an issue in V.42 1943 (issue #496) Journal
seems to have continued under the title Decorating Contractor, in Sept.
1967 according to OCLC. It was the journal of the London Association of
Master Decorators? Any help with this would be much appreciated.
Thanks,

Chris Quinn

Christopher J. Quinn
Assistant Architecture and Art Librarian
Ricker Library of Architecture
608 Taft Drive
208 Architecture Bldg.
Champaign, Illinois  61820