I wanted to remind the catalogers here about the Cataloging Section
homepage, generously hosted at the University of Arizona at:
http://w3.arizona.edu/~arlis/
There are links to it from the ARLIS/NA main homepages as well.

Newest additions are links to the proceedings of the Section's meetings and
sponsored session at the San Antonio conference.  The site also contains a
list of links to cataloging resources on the Web, and the text of recent
_ARLIS Update_ Cataloging Section columns.

Thanks to Madelyn Cook for her wonderful assistance, and to Liping Song for
becoming our newest volunteer to work on the page!

If anyone has ideas for how to make the page more useful, please don't
hesitate to let me know!

--Kay Teel, Cataloging Section moderator, 1997/98
Kay Teel
Head Cataloger
Ingalls Library, Cleveland Museum of Art