Dear Maureen, Paul and interested members,

Regarding the Journal of Contemporary Art and whether it has suspended/ceased
pub.; I was recently looking at the website version of this title and
just did another check and they preview their newest issue as vol.8, no.1.
I believe this the 1997 issue (at least the articles are copyrighted 1997).

The url address is:  http://www.thing.net/jca/

There is also a way to email the moderator of the website if you
want to (under "about the JCA").

If you have something in writing from the publisher that it has
suspended/ceased publication in print format, I'd like to hear from you,
as it would be useful information for me for something I'm writing on
periodicals.

Thanks,

Alexandra de Luise
Queens College