Police shut down the internet provider several weeks ago, leaving many,
many people and businesses and the Morris Museum of Art in the Augusta
area stranded.  There was much scurrying to sign-up with other providers
in the area, which swamped them and caused delays in getting back
online. All seems okay now.  The new email address for the Museum is:

No Web page yet.

My personal address will be changing in a month and I will post it.