Dear Colleagues,

Jane Devine has informed me that she is resigning as Canadian
Representative effective August 1, since she has accepted a new
position in the United States and will be leaving the Vancouver Public
Library on July 3.

Succeeding her as Canadian Representative for the remainder of the term
(through the Philadelphia conference in March 1998) will be Cheryl Siegel,
Librarian at the Vancouver Art Gallery. Both Jane and Cheryl will attend
the midyear Executive Board meeting in Washington, August 1-2, to
ensure a smooth transition.

You may reach Cheryl at [log in to unmask] and Jane may be
contacted at her current email address throughout July.

I know that I speak for the membership in wishing Jane well in her new
endeavor.

Roger Lawson
President, ARLIS/NA