----------------------------Original message---------------------------- I just subscribed to this list and need some advice. I thinking about going back to school for an MLS. I have my undergraduate degree in documentary photography from RIT. Since I finished school 6 years ago I have done photo research,assisted photographers, and worked as a printer. Due to some health problems my career plans have been forced to change. I would like to continue to work with photography in some way and thought that it might be possible with a library science degree. I have an interest in digital imaging and have begun to see how having the knowledge in archiving , managing, and accessing digital collections will be important as time goes on. 1. I need to know what the job outlook is? Since going back to school is expensive. 2. What library science programs are more visual/ art related ? 3. I'm being realistic ? Thanks In advance Tom Montante