All of you who's chapter does not yet have it's own website, please check
out ARLIS/NA's website under Publications.  I have put the basics of the
workshop Annette Haines and I did at the San Antonio Conference online in
hopes that more of you will learn enough html to put your own chapter
online as well.
        The link is called "How to Set Up an ARLIS Chapter Website(HTML
Workshop) (Frames only)" and it can be gotten to directly at:
        http://www.uflib.ufl.edu/arlis/html/
Right now there are only the complete instructions for MacIntosh (Window
version will soon follow), but the html portion is the same for either.

Good luck.

Carole Pawloski, Visual Resources Librarian
Eastern Michigan University
114 Ford
Ypsilanti, MI 48197

313-487-1268