Dear colleagues:

I have a list of about 80-85 Sotheby's and Christie's catalogues for which
we never received price lists (and did not claim on a regular basis - now
you know our secrets).  I would like to "hire" another library which
subscribes to a large number of these catalogues to photocopy these price
lists for us.  Maybe there is a summer intern out there looking for a
challenge.  In the past, we would send these lists to the sale houses and
would have spotty results.  I think they just would not want to deal with
the size of our lists at this point.

Dates cover 1994-96, with a couple in 1997.  I know it takes time to search,
pull and copy. If you are interested in helping us bring our holdings up to
date, please contact me directly so that we could negotiate a price (per
hour or per list).

Thank you in advance.
Anne O. Morris
Toledo Museum of Art