Pratt Institute Library is still requesting assistance in replacing
periodicals missing from our collection.  Many of you have already
helped us in our search. Thank you very much.  The following lists some of
the missing items. If you can help us please contact Elizabeth Crawford at
the above e-mail address.  We would be happy to cover any postage costs
incurred in sending us the replacement magazines.

Thank You,
Elizabeth Crawford, Graduate Assistant in Art and Architecture

PERIODICALS MISSING FROM COLLECTION

Abitare
V.148: 1976 Sept
V.247: 1986 Sept