Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- While doing my own archival research, I recently found some correspondence related to an "ecclesiastical exhibit" that was scheduled to open in Chicago in March of 1931. The correspondence was between The Indian Trading Post in Chicago (619 North Michigan Avenue) and the Spanish Arts Shop in Santa Fe, NM, to arrange the loan of several "santos", or traditional colonial New Mexican images of saints, for the exhibit. It is unclear from the correspondence whether the exhibit was to be mounted at The Indian Trading Post or somewhere else. I am interested to know whether or not this exhibit was reviewed in Chicago newspapers, but I do not have these indexes (I'm operating on the assumption that major Chicago newspapers from this period *are* indexed---correct me if I'm wrong and I'll proceed to plan B) at my disposal. Is there anyone out there with access to indexes who also has time to take a quick look to see if there are any references to this exhibit? Forever grateful, Tom ________________________ Tom Riedel, Fine Arts Librarian University Libraries Box 3334 University of Wyoming Laramie, WY 82071-3334 307-766-5578 [log in to unmask]