----------------------------Original message---------------------------- One of our patrons, who is an independent art consultant, wants to know if there are any art price indexes available in an electronic version. She would prefer one that focuses on paintings and prints. Either online (Web-based, Telnet) or CD-ROM would be acceptable. If you have any information on prices, please include that as well. Please reply to me, NOT to the list. I'll summarize for the list if there's sufficient interest. Thanks in advance ... Sincerely, Martha Smith Art History & Humanities Librarian SUNY/Purchase College [log in to unmask]