As the ARLIS liaison to the ARTS Section I would like to invite all
those attending the American Library Association Annual Meeting in San
Francisco June 28-July 2nd to any or all of the ARTS Section's meetings
and events.
This is also a great opportunity to become active and join any of the
committees since our organizations have so many mutual interests.

Sat.  June 28   9:30-12:30 All Committees Meeting
Sat.  June 28   2:00- 4:00 Dance: Performance, Preservation and Perception
  a program being held at the San Francisco Public Library.
Sun.  June 29   9:30-12:30 General Membership Meeting
Sun.  June 29   2:00- 4:00 Technology and the Arts program on Using
  cultural materials in an interactive and instructional environment.
Mon.  June 30   9:30-12:30 From Documentation to Access: Special projects in
  the performing arts being held at the San Francisco Performing Arts Library
  and Museum and following this discussion will be a tour of two restored
  theatres (San Francisco Opera House and the Geary Theatre)
Mon.  June 30   2:00- 4:00 Film and Broadcast Video Discussion Group

If I can provide any further information please feel free to contact me.

--
Paula Epstein, Co-ordinator of Library Outreach
Columbia College, 600 S. Michigan, Chicago, Il 60605-1996