Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- We are cataloguing the Art & Power slide set from Miniature Gallery and need help with biographies for a number of artists. The information is not in the catalogue or in several indices we've have or through the Getty website. I would be most grateful if others who have already catalogued this set could provide life dates for the following artists. Hopefully, others will benefit from this request. Thanks for your help. Brenda MacEachern, UWO, London, Ontario Adlivankin, Samuil Bogayevsky, Konstantin Bothas, Leo Casanova, Joan Borras Coves Catala i Pic Denisovsky, Nikolai Ferrer, Horacio Gaponenko, Taras Hilz, Sepp Klein, Richard Knirr, Heinrich Labas, Aleksandr Lobanov, A. V. Longoni, Baldassarre Mercker, Erich Moneny Monleon Muller, Berthold Nalbandian, Dimitri Nikritin, Solomon Protzen, Carl Pelegrin, Santiago Radziwell, Franz Renau, Josep Riemer, Walter Roloff, Paul Salinger, Ivo Shegal, Grigory Sokolov-Skayla, Pavel Tyshler, Aleksandr Ziegler, Adolf