I am new to the list, and I apologize if this question is a repetition of
issues already hashed.

I am a student at the University of Alberta, and I am working with the
slide libray in an effort to update our database and collection
management.  We are interested in digitizing our slide collection, and I
am wondering if anyone could provide some information regarding
equipment being used for digitization, how the images are then stored,
programs for management, and other relevant information.  We are also
wondering if anyone has had difficulties in reconciling the electronic
system with the physical layout of the slides.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, and please feel free to
respond to me directly rather than through the list.
Thanks,
Christine Jack

Behind every great artist
is someone with nothing to wear