Here at the Spencer Art Reference Library, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, we
are preparing sets of museum publications and publications relating to
exhibitions held at the museum for our Reading Room, Archives, and the
stacks.  In the process, we are expanding a list to include data about these
publications.

If you have already prepared a list like this or undertaken a similar
project, please let me know.  Perhaps you could give us some ideas.

Thanking your in advance for your consideration,

Martha Childers
Martha Childers
Associate Librarian for Technical Services
Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak St.
Kansas City, MO  64111-1873
U.S.A.