The next gathering of the Catalogers Discussion Group affiliated with
ARLIS/NY will be held at Bobst Library, Room 1135, New York University on
the 28th of July at 3 p.m. On the agenda will be reports from ALA.

Bobst Library is located at 70 Washington Square South (aka East 4th St.).
Subway access via A/C/E (West 4th St.), N/R (8th St.), 6 (Astor Place), or
1/9 (Sheridan Sq./Christopher St.). If you want more detailed
instructions, please ask.

Please rsvp by 24 July to Sherman Clarke, 212-998-2462 or
[log in to unmask] I will prepare a list of those that respond so
that the access staff will admit you. Go to the elevator on the right
(express to floors 11/12). Exit left on the 11th floor and proceed into
the administrative suite and then right several doors to the conference
room. Coffee and cookies will be prepared (though I can't promise I'll
find the same ones Kay found for the last NYU gathering).

P.S. to those attending ALA Annual in San Francisco: We'd love to hear
about the meetings you attend. If you prepare a written report and it is
ready before the meetings, copies would be nice. If you want to know
approximate count of attenders, ask a few days before the 28th.