Greetings to all.  For a researcher, I am trying to locate a
searchable database dealing with American folk art and artists,
ideally including sale price information.  Does anyone maintain
such a resource or know of one?  What I have in mind might
include some or all of:  artist name, bio, geographical region,
type of work/medium, and sales information on specific works.
The Maine Antiques Digest website has a database something like
the above.  Is anyone aware of others?

My address off-list is

Linda Duychak
Kohler Art Library