----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Space Planners Round Table members, A listserv is in the works through IUPUI for the Space Planners Round Table members who were present at the Business meeting during the San Antonio conference. As soon as I have a response I will contact everyone - hopefully via the listserv. In the mean time, please send any comments/suggestions you would like to share with the group to my email address below and I will forward them. If an individual was not present at the meeting but would like to be added to the list, please contact me directly at the email address below. Thanks!! Sonja Staum-Kuniej Space Planners Round Table Coordinator Herron Art Library University Libraries-IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN email: [log in to unmask]