Space Planners Round Table members,

A listserv is in the works through IUPUI for the Space Planners Round
Table members who were present at the Business meeting during the
San Antonio conference.  As soon as I have a response I will contact
everyone - hopefully via the listserv.  In the mean time, please send any
comments/suggestions you would like to share with the group to my
email address below and I will forward them.

If an individual was not present at the meeting but would like to be added
to the list, please contact me directly at the email address below.

Thanks!!

Sonja Staum-Kuniej
Space Planners Round Table Coordinator
Herron Art Library
University Libraries-IUPUI, Indianapolis, IN
email: [log in to unmask]