Help please!

The Head of the School of Art at the College of Fine Arts, UNSW is one of a
group of artists in an exhibition "Sarajevo" which is currently showing at
the Ivan Dougherty Gallery in Sydney. There are references to Susan Sontag
and Lucy Lippard in the exhibition, and our Professor would like to send
them copies of the exhibition catalogue.

Would anyone out there be able to help with addresses or contact
information please, or clues on location so that I can try the white pages
on the Web.

Thanks

Jill More

Jill More                               Tel.+61 2 9385 0720
College Librarian                       Fax.+61 2 9385 0686
College of Fine Arts                    Email  [log in to unmask]
The University of New South Wales
P.O. Box 259, Paddington N.S.W. 2021
Australia