Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 11:00:59 -0500 (EST)
From: Gay Lesbian Bisexual Student Support Services at Indiana University
Subject: PBS CENSORS FILM ABOUT GAY AND LESBIAN WORKERS (fwd)

Forwarded by Request:
Please post widely:

If after reading this article you wish to email your objections, below
are a some e-mail addresses you can send email to (or snail mail if
you wish)

PBS
1320 Braddock Place
Alexandria, VA 22314
(703) 739-5000 (800) 356-2626 Fax: (703) 739-5295

http://www.pbs.org/

Email address:  [log in to unmask]
  and           [log in to unmask]

  and copy to:  [log in to unmask]