With apologies to the list (my direct reply to Kathy was undeliverable) --
the Library of the Art Gallery of Ontario would like a set.  Mailing address
down below.  Thank you for this generous offer, Kathy.

>The Spencer Art Reference Library, Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, has extra
>copies of:
>
>Fine Prints, edited by J.H. Bender, published by Alden Galleries, Kansas
>City, MO.  Each set is in mint condition and has 5 volumes.
>
>They are being offered to other art libraries free of charge.  The Spencer
>will absorb the cost of mailing.
>
>If you would like a set, please notify:
>
>Kathy Mitchell, [log in to unmask]

*   Karen McKenzie              Phone: (416) 979-6660 Ext. 389      *
*   Chief Librarian             Fax:   (416) 979-6602               *
*   E.P. Taylor Research Library & Archives                         *
*   Art Gallery of Ontario                                          *
*   317 Dundas Street West                                          *
*   Toronto, ON    M5T 1G4                                          *
*   CANADA                                                          *
*  "An artist has more than two eyes, that's a fact."  Sam Slick    *