Robert,
I don't have any experience with magneto-optical disks but I do use jaz
cartridges frequently with no problems. The prices I paid are a little
better than the ones I've seen listed here so far -- $500 for an
external drive (which I prefer for its portability) and $125 for a jaz
cartridge. While jaz drives cost twice as much as a zip, their storage
capacity is 10 times greater, so they're worth the extra cost if they
meet your needs.

With regards to web editors, I just went to a Claris Homepage
presentation that looked pretty good -- there are so many decent web
editors out there now -- check the trade mags, they contain lots of
reviews that are very helpful in providing comparisons.

Leslie J. Walker                               [log in to unmask]
University at Buffalo (SUNY)