Dear Polly

We now have an official site for the museum  which you may quote freely.
 I'm not impressed by it but we shall continue to try to improve it.

url:  http://www.nga.gov.au

For the Research Library you can go through the NGA and click on
Research or you can go to:

url: http://www.nga.gov.au/research/frame.htm

I presume this url will stay the same.  The museum one certainly will.

They have managed to lose a bit of the Research Library stuff [the vital
links to the external access policy and reader's ticket request form]
but this should be back up again soon.

Sorry to have messed you about with this.  You may now "publish and
[not] be damned..."

Margaret

J. Margaret Shaw
Chief Librarian
National Gallery of Australia Research Library
GPO Box 1150
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

Telephone: 61-(0)6-240 6532