I think everyone would like to hear replies on this one.  I know there
was a bit about valuation a while back but valuation is a topic which is
likely to recur and become more important in the current climate.

J. Margaret Shaw
Chief Librarian
National Gallery of Australia Research Library
GPO Box 1150
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

Telephone: 61-(0)6-240 6532