Dear ARLIS-Lers,

A volunteer at the Neuberger Museum at SUNY/Purchase needs information on
a sculptor.  All she knows is the name, Win Knowleton, and that he or she
produced an untitled and undated cast concrete sculpture which is in the
museum's collection.  (The last name may also be Knowlton.)

I have checked Who's Who in American Art (main listings and necrology),
Who Was Who in American Art, Optiz' Dictionary of American Sculptors, Art
Index on CD-ROM, the SIRIS and ULAN browsers, and newspaper indexes for
the New York Times and the Washington Post from 1986 to present.  All
to no avail.  I haven't searched ArtBib Modern yet because we have the
print version, not the CD-ROM.

If anyone has any information, or any suggestions about other places to
search, the volunteer and I would be most grateful.  Please reply to me
at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance ...

Sincerely,

Martha Smith