Urban Design & Preservation Quarterly is published by the American
Planning Association (ISSN: 0898-5049), beginning in 1987, and continues
the APA's publication called UD Review (Urban Design Review).
Could this be the title you are seeking (Urban Design Quarterly)?
Hugh Wilburn, Associate Librarian
Frances Loeb Library, Graduate School of Design
Harvard University