For books in exhibitions, I have used Velcro on a case or notebook the material
 was in, and I have used fishing line wrapped through the spine of the book and
 hanging from a hook at the top of the wall. Theft is not a large problem here,
 so I was mostly looking for a way to keep the books in the correct place.

                                                  -Rene

Rene D. Shoemaker, MLIS               e-mail     [log in to unmask]
Director, HB Owens Resource Center and SED Gallery
School of Environmental Design
Caldwell Hall                         voice mail 706.542.8292
University of Georgia                 fax        706.542.4485
Athens, Ga 30602