I'm caught up on my usual chores so I thought I would offer some more
duplicate items for y'all to contemplate.  These loose issues are available
to other institutions for postage reimbursement (stamps preferred, checks
accepted).  If your institution cannot reimburse let me know...I have
scissors to cut the red tape.  Please respond off list.  I will answer all
requests within 24 hours.  We hope you find something in this list of
treasures and trash ("One man's trash...")

Steve Majure
SCAD Library
PO Box 3146
Savannah, GA  31402-3146
ph: (912)238-2485
fax: (912)238-2459
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

DETAILS
11: 6  Nov 1992

HARPER'S BAZAAR
no. 3425  Apr 1997
no. 3426  May 1997

HELICON NINE
1: 1  Spring/Summer 1979

HISTORY NEWS (AASLH)
32: 1-12  Jan-Dec 1977 (i started high school)
33: 1,2,5-12  Jan, Feb, May-Dec 1978 (still in high school)
34: 8 Aug 1979 (still in high school)
35: 4-8 Apr -Aug 1980 (graduated - on time!)

HOW
2: 6  Sept/Oct 1987
6: 2  Jan/Feb 1991

HYPHEN MAGAZINE (ISSN 1058-3297)
iss. 9

JOURNAL OF ARCHITECTURAL EDUCATION
47: 1  Sept 1993

JOURNAL OF COMMUNICATION
40: 1-3  Winter-Summer 1990

JOURNAL OF GAY & LESBIAN PSYCHOTHERAPY
1: 2  1989

KBB : KITCHEN AND BATH BUSINESS
43: 1  Jan 1997

LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE
79: 1  Jan 1989
86: 4  Apr 1996

MODERN JEWELER
96: 5  May 1997

NOTES ON VIRGINIA
no.11  Winter 1975
no.14  Spring 1976
no.17  Summer 1978
no.32  Winter 1988/89 (x2)
no.33  Fall 1989
no.34  Spring 1990 (x2)
no.35  Fall 1990
no.36  Fall 1991

OLD-TIME NEW ENGLAND (SPNEA)
17: 4  Apr 1927
63: 4  Spring 1973
64: 3-4  Winter-Spring 1974
66: 1-2  Summer-Fall 1975
66: 3-4  Winter-Spring 1976
67: 3-4  Winter-Spring 1977 (x2)
71:  1981

ONTARIO NATURALIST
13: 1 Mar 1973

PERIODICAL: JOURNAL OF THE COUNCIL ON AMERICA'S MILITARY PAST
15: 2, 3  July, Oct 1987

SOUTHWEST ART
22: 11, 12  Apr, May 1993
23: 9  Feb 1994