As I was going through the new catalogue for Hacker Art Books, I came on
an announcement for the second volume of the Daulte Renoir Catalogue
Raisonne. Details follow:

        Auguste Renoir. Catalogue Raisonne de l'Oeuvre Peint. Volume II:
Figures (1891-1905). Francois Daulte. "Finally, the second volume of the
complete catalogue of Renoir." 500 pp. 40 color plates, 900 b&w illus.,
bib., index. Paris 1996.  $495.00.

        Hacker Art Books
        45 West 57th Street
        New York,  10019
        Phone: 212-688-7600
        FAX: 212-754-2554

This message is especially for Mona Chapin in Cincinatti, who was asking
about subsequent volumes.

Stan Shiebert
Fine and Performing Arts Dept
Seattle Public Library