The Savannah College of Art and Design Library is able to offer the following
duplicate items to other institutions for postage reimbursement (stamps
preferred, checks accepted).  If your institution cannot offer reimbursement,
let me know...we'll work something out.  All issues are unbound.  Items will
be shipped "library rate" unless you needed it yesterday.  Please make
requests off list.  I will respond to all requests as soon as I am able to.
 If you send me e-mail and do not hear back from me within 24 hours, please
send again - (it's not me, it's America Online).

Steve Majure
SCAD Library
ph: (912)238-2485
fax: (912)238-2459