Dear ARLIS-L readers:

All of the reports from sessions, etc. that I have received are now
available on the society's home page. I am still missing quite a few
reports and am issuing this general message in hopes that you will
respond with the report. If the report is in progress, please let me
know that, and when I can expect it.

The following session and Ask ARLIS reports have *not* been received:
* session 1: art & arch. initiatives at RLG
* session 2: should a moment last forever?
* session 5: publish and perish
* session 11: keeping pace, the new art histories
* Ask ARLIS 2: apples and oranges
* Ask ARLIS 3: call to action

All divisions have reported except for Museum and VRD.

Computer Section is missing a report. The other sections have reports
posted.

Reports are missing from the following round tables: Film and Video,
Serials, Space Planners.

I *have* the following committee reports: CAC, Coll Dev, Memb, NARC, PDC,
Publications, Research, VR Issues TF. If your committee wishes to have
a report of its San Antonio meeting(s) posted, please send the report.

Both Cataloging Problems and VR Software Users discussion groups have
reports posted.

Workshop II (Sharper and clearer) has a report posted.

There are also a report for the Canadian Members Meeting and the text
of Neal Turtell's remarks on the occasion of the presentation of
honorary life membership to Elmar Seibel.

If you were the moderator or recorder of a session, etc. or are the person
responsible for a group which has not reported, please let me know when I
can receive your report. Personally-addressed harassment will follow
shortly.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sherman Clarke
1997 Conference Proceedings Editor