On Tue, 20 May 1997, Frank Jackson wrote:

> Does anyone know of any good web sites that list museum exhibits for Paris
> museums? I have searched and searched and haven't been able to find
> anything.

You're right! They only give you locations and opening times! :-( Here is
a website that lists at least some exhibitions that are going on, and it
tells you where they are. Some are in the Grand Palais... (Better than
nothing, I hope!)

http://www.paris-promotion.fr/va/sortir/expos97.html

Hildegard Lindschinger  *  [log in to unmask]
Wilfrid Laurier University Library  *  Waterloo, Ontario, Canada  N2L 3C5