We want to get some museum quality exhibit cases built and I'd like to get
some specifications (and possible vendor lists) used by others for bidding
purposes.

The general type of cases we're interested in are would be wood bases to
match our decor with locking glass top and glass sides with some sort of
seals to keep out dust.  Tops need some hinging or lifting system to open.
Glass needs UV light filtering.

| Vicki Glorioso                                 [log in to unmask] |
|                       Albin O. Kuhn Library                         |
|              University of Maryland Baltimore County                |
|              1000 Hilltop Circle, Baltimore MD, 21250               |