Susan:  The New York Graphic Society does still exist. Their address
is 33 River Road, Cos Cob, CT 06807.  Voice:(203)661-2400; FAX
(203)661-2480.  While I think they are part of some conglomerate
firm, they still answer the phone at the number provided.----tom
jacoby

Dear Colleagues,

For copyright reasons I am trying to trace whereabouts of, or contact
name for, The New York Graphic Society, operating I know in 1972 but
unless it has changed its name, not now. Did it become The One Club
for Art & Copy I wonder?

I have looked in International Arts Directory, World of Learning,
American Illustration  and American Arts Directory but there is no
telling!

I look forward to your reply and thank you in advance.

Best wishes
Susan St Clair

Thomas Jacoby
Head, Art & Design Library, U-5AD
University of Connecticut Library
369 Fairfield Road
Storrs, CT 06269-1005
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Voice: (860)486-2787; Voice Mail: (860)486-1243
Fax: (860)486-3593