>Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 18:53:12
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Jill Patrick <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ONTARIO CHAPTER MEETING
>
>The Ontario Chapter of the Art Libraries Society of North America will meet
on Friday, June 6, 1997 at Art Metropole, 788 King Street West, 2nd Floor,
in Toronto.

>9:30am
>Coffee
>
>10:00am - 12:15
>- Business Meeting
>- Special Presentation of 1997 Melva J. Dwyer Awards* to MARKETA NEWMAN and
COLIN S. MACDONALD.
>- "Artists' Books at Art Metropole" (Roger Bywater)
>
>12:30-1:30pm
>Lunch at local restaurant(s) - attendees' own expense
>
>1:45pm -
>- Ydessa Hendeles Art Foundation, 778 King Street West
>OBSERVATIONS and OBSERVANCES
>- Susan Hobbs Gallery, 137 Tecumseth Street
>(Magdalen Celestino, "Blossom Time")
>- Cold City Gallery, 686 Richmond Street West
>(Carl Skelton, "canadiana").
>
>*We are very pleased to confirm that both Marketa Newman and Colin S.
MacDonald will be present at the meeting to receive their awards.

>Marketa Newman is the author of "The Biographical Dictionary of
Saskatchewan Artists: Women Artists" (1990) and "Men Artists" (1994)
published in Saskatchewan by Fifth House Publishers. Colin S. MacDonald is
the author of "The Dictionary of Canadian Artists", 7 volumes (1967-)
published in Ottawa by Canadian Paperbacks Publishing.

>**********PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN THE FOLLOWING**********
>
>REGISTRATION FORM
>ONTARIO CHAPTER MEETING, ARLIS/NA
>ART METROPOLE, TORONTO
>
>____ YES I will attend the Ontario Chapter Meeting on Friday, June 6th, 1997
>($10 registration fee, covering coffee & gallery admissions, will be
collected at the meeting)

>____ NO I cannot attend the meeting but I would like to renew my Chapter
membership ($15/year)
>Note: Membership renewal forms will be distributed at the meeting or mailed
upon request, along with the latest issue of Grapevine, the Ontario Chapter
Newsletter.