Please respond directly to: [log in to unmask]

I am posting the following list of periodicals for a librarian not on this
list. Please reply directly to him, as I will be out of town for several
days and not reading my email.

A retired architect is interested in donating the following periodical
backfiles to academic, museum, or public libraries that need them for their
collections.  The requesting libraries will need to be able to cover postage
costs.  Those interested should contact Steven Strom, Archives Department,
Houston Public Library, email: [log in to unmask], telephone: 713-247-1661.

     Architectural Digest 1976-90
     Architectural Forum 1952-53, 1958-72
     Architectural Index 1950-83
     Architectural Record 1951-90
     Architectural Review 1979-85
     Architecture 1983-91
     Architecture Plus 1973-74
     Communication Arts 1980-83
     Connoisseur 1966-67
     Corporate Design 1982-87
     Designers West 1980-89
     House & Garden 1959-79
     House & Home 1952, 1958-78
     House Beautiful 1957-89
     Interior Design Aug 1940, Sept 1940, 1950, 1954, 1964-87
     Plan and Print 1985-86
     Progressive Architecture 1952-89
     Shopping Center World 1976-85
     Stone World 1990-91