Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. ----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Hello Everyone! A group of us at the Toledo Museum of Art are considering revising a type of gallery information sheet we call a "menu" (as its size and appearance recalls the type of menu found in many fine restaurants). These gallery cards were written and designed to be part of a comprehensive interpretive system. We would like to know about the use and success of similar offerings at other institutions. Do you use descriptive/interpretive sheets for single objects, collection "highlights", whole galleries? How many copies are printed each year? What do you charge for these information sheets, and does the cost offset the cost of production? Also, who is in charge of developing and producing these sheets? Do these individuals also monitor the use of these items? How frequently are the cards updated? With Best Regards to All, Diane Scoles Toledo Museum of Art Library