Please submit a copy of any program proposals submitted in the name of the
Academic Libraries Division to the new moderator at the addresses listed
below.  I would prefer to receive them via e-mail.  Having this
information will be helpful for the mid-year report and our home page.
Thanks very much -- from your new Moderator!  Ray Anne

                                Ray Anne Lockard
                         Head, Frick Fine Arts Library
                           University Library System
                            University of Pittsburgh