In 1963, an exhibition titled "Albert Gleizes et Tempete dans les Salons"
was held in Grenoble at the Museuu de Peinture et de Sculpture.

I'm looking for backgound information on the exhibition and why there was a
"Tempest in the Salons." I realize that it probably had to do with cubism,
but I'm looking for more specifics.

Thanks in advance.

Russ duPont

                                Russell R. duPont