----------------------------Original message---------------------------- RE: ARLIS Conference in San Antonio Museum Library Division Meeting Sunday April 6 (9:45-11:15 am) Members expressed a desire to compile a list of museum library resources accessible via the internet and mount them on the ARLIS/NA Homepage. These might be actual home pages or just telnet addresses to opacs or other resource databases. If ARLIS members will send me their own urls or telnet addresses with a brief evaluative/descriptive annotation, I will edit the list and forward it to Ed Teague for inclusion on the ARLIS website. Feel free to send any good links to museum library research resources. There was also discussion of creating a template for museum libraries that do not have homepages. These can be mounted on the ARLIS website with basic information about the library. I have yet to work this out with Ed but a template would allow some of the labor-intensive work to be distributed. Comments, ideas (along with your urls and annotations) welcome. ~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~"~ Floyd Sweeting III, Head, Information Systems Department The Frick Collection and Frick Art Reference Library [log in to unmask]