RE: Frank Lloyd Wright : Presentation and Conceptual Drawings, CD-ROM

> Many libraries have postponed this purchase because of the price, so it
> would be informative to have the answers published on the listserv.
> Rochelle S. Elstein,
> Bibliographer
> Collection Management
> Northwestern University Library

Rochelle,

I sent a copy of my review of the FLW CDs to the original requestor
because I thought he may have a more difficult time getting ahold of it
in Israel, but you can read it and two other reviews of products on FLW
in the VRA Bulletin Vol.23, No.3 (1996). If you cannot get ahold of a
copy I'd be glad to forward the review to individual requestors off the
list. The CD set is impressive.

Leslie J. Walker, Curator                 [log in to unmask]
Art History Dept.
University at Buffalo (SUNY)