ARLIS/NA has never met in Pittsburgh, I think.  As a tourist I have
enjoyed parts of the city with Franklin Toker's *Pittsburgh: an urban
portrait* as a guide.  It would be wonderful if local experts could
lead us through H.H. Richardson's courthouse, the U. of Pitt.
Nationality Rooms, the Andy Warhol Museum, Frick Art Museum, Carnegie
Musem of Art, and nearby Fallingwater and Old Economy, to name a few.

Please accept the Ohio Valley Chapter's invitation!
Julia

                ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ _____
               | X | X | X | 9-| X | X | 9/| 9-| 9/| 9/ X|

Julia Wisniewski catalogs art books at:

               McKeldin Library rm. 2200
               University of Maryland at College Park
               College Park, MD 20742-7011
               (301) 405-9331

               www.wam.umd.edu/~jwisniew/homepage.html

If no answer, try the Stamp Union Bowling Center:
               (301) 404-BOWL