This sounds very useful, but to what extent does it overlap with the
information available thorugh the International Directory of Art
Libraries site. [http://aaln.org/ifla-idal]  I suggest you talk to
Thomas Hill at Vassar who is the general editor.  [[log in to unmask]]

I use IDAL all the time and it seems to me that it would be better to
enrich and update an existing source than to start another.  IDAL is a
project of the IFLA Section of Art libraries of which ARLIS/NA is an
active member.

J. Margaret Shaw
Chief Librarian
National Gallery of Australia Research Library
GPO Box 1150
Canberra ACT 2601
Australia

Telephone: 61-(0)6-240 6532