I'm not a subscriber to this list, nor do I have many arts resources
within reach.  I'm looking for information about a British sports
watercolorist, Walter Parry Hodges, who worked in the 1830's.  I've
tried RILA, EPIC, Art Index, AHCI & RLIN.  Can anyone provide any
additional information about him or refer me to a British library with a
sports/watercolor focus?

Please respond directly to me.  Thanks for any tips.
Alis
--
Alisa Whitt                   Electronic Resources Librarian
[log in to unmask]                        (803) 953-8006