----------------------------Original message---------------------------- Dear Dart Members: I have several responses to the business meeting agenda to pass along. The first of these is to point 2 of the first DART Business Meeting Agenda, on the creation of a decorative arts listserv. One member noted that issues concerning decorative arts might also be of interest to non-DART members and could just as easily be discussed on ARLIS-L. A point well taken. On the subject of honoraria, another respondent wrote that the ARLIS/NA office might not have sufficient funds to reimburse non-ARLIS conference speakers. While I'm sure this is the case I think it would be worth investigating to see if funds could somehow be acquired for this purpose. Two conference sessions were proposed. One would consist of three speakers, moderated by Stephen Van Dyk of the Cooper-Hewitt Museum Library. The session would address the use of auction catalogs as a service to the business and museum communities. The other proposed session would address interior design--key references, accreditation standards for libraries in institutions that offer ID degrees, electronic resources, serials, etc. I appreciate these responses and I look forward to hearing from everyone on Sunday. Please remember that DART is co-sponsoring Session 12, Four Directions: Viewing the Ethnic Decorative Arts of the Southwest on Tuesday 9:45-11:45. Best regards, Jean