Please post on the list

There has been recent discussion about issues relating to circulation
in museum libraries. I am particularly interested in hearing from
academic art and architecture libraries that are non-circulating
libraries. What are the pros and/or cons; size of collection; hours
of service; graduate student population; in fact any issues that you
have had to address. You can respond directly to me at

 I will summarize responses on the list if there is interest.

 Marilyn Berger
Acting Head Librarian
Blackader-Lauterman Library

Voice: (514) 398-4742