>We have a patron seeking either the death date or current address of
>muralist William Henry Traher, born 1908.  He appeared in Who's Who in
>American Art until 1990, with a Denver address. Can anyone help us out?
>
>Many thanks,
>Suzy Frechette
>St. Louis Public Library

Dear Suzy Frechette:  I have used the Social Security Death Index, which has
been put on the web by a company called Ancestry.  Just go on the web and
type in "social security death index" with quotations around it, then follow
the instructions.  Free of charge!  Good luck!

Grace Reid, Hanson Library