    Are you a library science student or a new member of the American Library
Association?  Will you be attending the Annual conference in San
Francisco?  Is this your first trip to Baghdad-by-the-Bay?  Would
you like information to reacquaint yourself with the city?

    If you've answered "Yes!" to any of these questions then the New Members
Round Table in San Francisco web page is for you!

    Our web page provides information regarding our organization with links to
the NMRT Home Page and the NMRT Committee Interest Form.  We also highlight
our activities and progrmas that are scheduled during the Annual
Conference (27 June-1 July 1997).  They include the Mentor
Program which matches seasonedconference attendees with library
science students or new members, the Orientation Program, the
President's Program and the complete schedule of NMRT meetings
and activities.  NMRT members are invited to register for
booth duty using the web-based volunteer form.

    You can read about the winners of the EBSCO/NMRT Scholarship, the Shirley
Olofson Memorial Award and the 3M/NMRT Professional Development Grant.

    Don't miss our "Information Please" section with links to hotels,
restaurants, local information and areas of interest in and around the San
Francisco Bay area.

    Visit our area often during the coming weeks as you prepare for the Annual
conference.  Our URL is:

        http://www.libraries.psu.edu/iasweb/ala-nmrt/sanfran.htm

We hope to see you at our functions in San Francisco.  Have a happy and
enjoyable conference!

(forwarded to ARLIS-L by Sherman Clarke, NYU Libraries)